The next time you visit the iconic Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens in Bangalore – look out for the yellow boxes (refer the pic) near each point of interest.
Lal Bagh has a fossilised tree which dates back at least 20 million years. Unlock many such fascinating stories, the next time you are at Lal Bagh using FlippAR’s augmented reality app.
Cubbon Park is a landmark ‘lung’ area of the Bengaluru city, located within the heart of city.
Originally created in 1870, when Major General Richard Sankey was the then British Chief Engineer of Mysore state, the area reported now is about 300 acres. It has a rich recorded history of abundant flora and fauna plantations coupled with numerous impressive and aesthetically located buildings and statues of famous personages, in its precincts.
You can now unlock stories from statues and monuments at the park, using FlippAR..
Guess what, you can now have your tshirts made interactive. FlippAR has partnered with Redwolf.in to make their very cool merchandise interactive.
Check out some of the Game of Thrones tees being made interactive here:
augmented reality tshirt
1. Build reader engagement by making articles engaging and make them alive. Engaged readers are loyal and profitable
2. Make sharing of articles on the social media very easy, thereby increasing its reach and reader base
3. Making advertisements alive, thereby adding a lot of value to advertisers by getting readers to engage in a call-to-action. Happy advertisers = more ads for the paper
4. Understand what readers are engaging the most with, what articles are popular and focus on those. This enables increased reader engagement, which leads to point 1
5. It is another way to distribute a lot of digital content that’s already been developed and investments made
Movie producers are always looking at newer ways to promote their films. One of the most important component of a movie promotion is the trailer. So, having as many people as possible watching the trailer will only help increase footfalls to the theatre to watch the movie
Things that producers would need to do to increase their:
- “Augment” the posters of the new releases – wherein in pointing the mobile device to the poster, the trailer shows up
- Run contests, wherein on pointing their device to a poster, they can stand a chance to win free tickets to the movie
- Getting the audiences to engage the cast of the movie – and this can be done through Augmented Reality posters
- Bringing in more visibility to the social media pages of the movie
If you would like to know more about promoting movies using Augmented Reality, get in touch